I want to say how much I liked your new design with those turtles on the background, and those joyful pictures on the header. Your owner must be very tasteful, may I say. And I'd like to thank her for preparing this blog, making it so easy to read with all the light colors and everything. She must be a very thoughtful person, thinking of your readers like this. Not tiring at all like all the other blogs that we see everyday (which we struggle to read, to tell you the truth.)
anyway, love you
bye
your big secret admirer
(bu da böyle bir mesajdı işte)
ya sas pedia!
-
müziği bırakıyorum açıklamasını yaparken uzun, yeni yıkanmış, sarı
yelelerine mi yoksa dev güneş gözlüklerine mi baksaydım karar veremediğim
törkiş ar...
10 years ago
3 comments:
essek yaaaaa!!
tas attin, kafami yardin yemin ederim :)
ho ho =)
:)))))))))
duygularıma tercüman oldun yase :))
siyaha karşıyım, çok zor oluyor okuması, yazılar da küçük :P
Post a Comment